- Gibbon Rehabilitation Project (2007) Behavioural of White-Handed-Gibbons that have been re-introduced into Khao Phra Theaw Non Hunting Area between 2002-2005 after rehabilitation period: Case Study “Hope Group” Unpublished report. Full paper. (Thai Version)
- Brockelman W.Y. (1994) Thai Gibbon PHVA Workshop. Natural History Bulletin of the Siam Society. 42: 23-24. Full paper.
- Morin T.D. (1994a) Gibbon rehabilitation procedures in Thailand. Journal of Wildlife Rehabilitation. 17(3): 3-6, 11Full paper.
- Morin T.D. (1994b) Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, Phuket, Thailand. Asian Primates: A Newsletter of the IUCN/SSC Primate Specialist Group. 4: 4-8. Full paper.
- Breuker C.J. (1996) Rehabilitated white-handed gibbons (Hylobates lar) on Ko Boi Yai, Thailand. Ph.D. diss. Leiden Univ., Leiden.
- Cochrane M. and Van der Gulik F. (1997) A study of Chai, his environment and contact with humans. Unpublished report.
- Maassen M. (1999) Minimal requirements for captive re-introduction gibbons. Unpublished study report. Full paper.
- Kamerich M. (2000) Islands in the sea: A survey of gibbon reintroduction sites in the Pang Nga Bay, Thailand. Unpublished report. Full paper.
- Punnadee, S., Pages, G. (2002) Changes in diet, home range and habitat use of a released gibbon in the Khao Phra Thaew Non-hunting Area in Phuket, Thailand. Unpublished report.
- Wongsuptawee, Y., Hunhaboon, K., Vongvisitsin, S., Kanchanapang, S. and Sarikaputi, M. (2003) The relationships between hematology and serology associated with liver function to hepatitis B virus disease in Hylobates lar. Unpublished report. Full paper
- Suggestion from our advisor, Dr.Warren Brokelman
- Ravasi, D. (2004) Phuket’s forest sings again: A survey of a group of white-handed gibbons (Hylobates lar) released in Khao Phra Thaew Non-Hunting Area, Phuket, Thailand. pp. 50-63. Unpublished report . Full paper.
- Punnadee, S. and Ravasi, D. (2004) Ecology and behaviour of re-introduced White-handed Gibbon (Hylobates lar) in Khao Phra Theaw Non-hunting Area, Phuket. Journal of Wildlife in Thailand 12(1): 118-149. Full paper.
- Punnadee, S. (2006) Final Report: Gibbon Re-introduction and Long Term Conservation Education Program at Khao Phra Theaw Non-hunting Area, Phuket, Thailand. Unpublished report. Full paper.
- Shanee, S. and Shanee, N. (2007) The Gibbon Rehabilitation Project in Phuket, Thailand. Reintroduction News: A Newsletter of the Re-introduction Specialist Group of IUCN’s Species Survival Commission (SCC). 26: 48-49. Full paper.
- Barr, N. (2008) Natural Sciences Project: A study of feeding behaviour in rehabilitated Hylobates lar released into Khao Phra Theaw National Park. Unpublished report. Full paper.
- Punnadee, S., Nitikul, A., Maprang, O., Sumpanthamitr, P. and Janpen, N. (2008) How a blind gibbon would survive in the wild!. Ecologycal Notes: Thailand Institute of Scientific and Technological Research. Full paper.